BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

It's about time I actually start this blog.

I've had this blog created since 2011.  I'm only a couple of years late on actually posting on it.  Life got busy.  This year, 2013 will be the year that I make things happen...starting with keeping a blog.  As of right this minute, my life is wonderful.  The only thing missing is my special someone to share it with (don't feel bad, I know I'll find him).  I just graduated from the University of Utah with my Bachelors Degree in Behavioral Health and Science. I work at the University of Utah School of Medicine in the Cardiothoracic Surgery Department as a Clinical Care Coordinator. I live in Provo.  I have the most amazing family.  My parents are amazing, my sisters are the greatest, my nephews are the most handsome boys on the planet, and of course, my dogs are cute as well!  My friends are the best.  Life is good!

As I start to live a real adult life I've started to realize things that really matter to me.  Of course I still love shopping and material things, but what really matters to me are people.  I want to be the best person that I have the potential to be.  I want to be so happy that I make other people happy just by looking at me.  I read a quote today that said this, "create a life that feels good on the inside, not just looks good on the outside".  Anyone can make their life look fabulous, but to really have a happy life you have to decide to be happy.  Those who are the happiest never did have everything, but they are thankful for everything they do have.

I'M GONNA MAKE THE REST OF MY LIFE THE BEST OF MY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment